.Corporate training has evolved rapidly in the last decade, and development professionals, as well as corporate trainers, are currently seen as strategic partners that are critical to the success of your business.
The current skills or training gap slows the development and success of corporations, it means that companies must educate and train employees and managers together in order to grow.
As millennials assume greater responsibility, companies must develop leadership and communication skills at all levels and in all parts of the world.
OUR CONTENT AND DELIVERY PHILOSOPHY FOCUSES ON:
- Structuring of avant-garde design, facilitation and learning management.
- Practical learning
- Work in real situations of the organization and strategy development
- Customized instructional design
- Facilitation and personalized group planning; and consulting
Organizations require employees who are committed to their mission, values and vision, and have the necessary skills to improve performance. Renovating employee skills and preparing them for professional progress not only provides a better trained and more productive workforce, it also generates greater employee satisfaction and retention.
Find a corporate training partner
With the right training development partner, your corporate training efforts will be successful. Our training clinic is one of the most recognized corporate coaching companies in the USA. And has more than 30 years of experience helping clients achieve success with practical and useful coaching, tailored to their specific objectives.
Some of the areas we will help you with are:
- Techniques to define short, medium and long term goals.
- Motivation and empowerment
- Achieve synergy
- Increase individual and team creativity
- Work in environments of cultural or generational diversity
- Emotional, Cultural, Social and Inter-Generational Intelligence
- Dynamic Organizational Leadership Development
- Change paradigms
- Manage changes
- Management and Organizational Awareness
- Establishing an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Identify talents and resources.
- Manage Globalization Culture
- Include and Engage employees
- Improve Performance
- Expand Cooperation
- Increase communication
- Improve efficiency
- Behavior in the workplace
- Individual and Group Interaction
- Apply modern management and decision techniques.
- Social responsibility
- Negotiation and Sales Techniques.
- Attract new customers
- Increase retention
- Reduce staff rotation
- Decrease the Dropout Rate
- Techniques for the preparation of Business Plans and Operation Manuals.
- Management control
- The importance of identity and corporate image.
- Sales techniques
- SWOT Analysis
As for the duration, content and costs, they will vary according to our joint definition of the scope you want to give to these types of events. Generally, we prefer a full day to conduct the event, dictated both inside and outside the organization’s premises.
BASIC TRAINING COVERS:
- Knowledge of the company (Departments and staff)
- Working with managers and decision makers
- Approaching the staff
- Development and design of the program to be implemented
- Individual, department and company training
- Evaluation of obtained changes
- Program review and adjustments
- Personnel reorganization
- Restructuring of departments
- General evaluation and preparation of next stages